Level 4 WSQ Develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan Course
This WSQ course aims to take organisations beyond implementing Risk Management towards a Workplace Safety and Health Management System. While bizSAFE Level 3 is attained through passing a Risk Management audit, bizSAFE level 4 is attained through successfully completing a course. Operations Staff/Management who have successfully completed the 4-day workshop will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Together with a bizSAFE Level 1 Certificate of Attendance, a bizSAFE Level 2 Statement of Attainment and a bizSAFE level 3 audit report, the bizSAFE Level 4 SOA can be used to apply for bizSAFE Level 4 recognition for the organisation by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) and the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The person who has successfully completed this course will also be deemed competent to develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan (WSHMS) for an organisation.
This course aims to empower participants to have understanding of the Workplace Safety & Health Management System. Upon successful completion the participant should:
1. Be familiar with WSHMS program
2. Know the requirements of SS506 and risk management code of practice
3. Perform WSHMS implementation plan
Who Should Attend?
Operations staff and Safety personnel of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources and Safety/Security. It is recommended that participants attend bizSAFE level 2 WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan course prior to attending this course.
- Introduction to a workplace safety and health management system
- Review WSH policy and risk management plan for deficiencies
- Apply hazard identification and risk assessment methodology
- Comply with legal and other requirements in Singapore
- Set WSH objectives and determine specific programme(s)
- Establish WSH management programme framework
- Establish WSH resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Establish WSH awareness and training programme
- Establish WSH communication procedure
- Establish WSH documentation system
- Develop operational control to manage the WSH risks to an acceptable level
- Establish a framework for organisational emergency preparedness and response plan
- Develop performance measurement and monitoring procedure to monitor and measure WSH performance
- Evaluation of compliance
- Develop processes for investigation and reporting of accident/incident
- Control of records
- Establish an internal audit programme
- Conduct management review of WSH management system
4 days (9.30am – 5.30pm)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to email@example.com (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
Training Grant up to 95% funding and Absentee Payroll funding are available for employers who sponsor Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident trainees for this SSG-approved course. Please apply at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg (subject to SSG terms and conditions).
|Original Course Fee||Corporate Pricing||Individual Pricing|
|Employees fully sponsored by employers||Self sponsored individuals|
|SC ≥ 40 years only
|SC ≥ 21 years only
|SC ≥ 40 years only
|Course Fee per Trainee||$878||$87.80||$43.90||$439||$43.90||$87.80||$439||$87.80||$43.90|
- All fees above are before GST of $61.46
- SC: Singapore Citizen; PR: Singapore Permanent Resident.
- WTS: Workfare Training Support. All WSQ courses are supported under the WTS scheme. Applicable only to SC aged 35 years or above and earning gross monthly income of $2000 or below.
- Funding for SC/PR is subject to SSG terms and conditions
- *Absentee Payroll of 80% of basic hourly salary, capped at $4.50 per hour.
- ** Absentee Payroll of 80% of basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50 per hour.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are companies with (a) at least 30% local shareholding; AND (b) Group annual sales turnover not more than $100 million OR Group employment size of not more than 200 employees.
CRS-Q-0023426-MF for application of training grant at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
- For Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) participants sponsored by company, please submit an application for Training Grant up to 30 days before Course Start Date at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
- Training Grant number is to be submitted during course registration when you click on the “Register Now” button below.
- Upon your successful online registration and our receipt of the approved training grant reference number from SSG for SC/PR participants, an e-invoice will be emailed to you with the course fee payable (ie. after deducting the approved training grant for SC/PR participants sponsored by company).
- The course fee is payable upfront upon invoicing and before course commencement in order to secure the seat(s), on a first come first served basis.
- Payment is to be made via Giro or company cheque.
- Participant must achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the assessments to qualify for a Statement of Attainment (SOA) conferred by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). SOAs of RM/RA Leaders are required during bizSAFE level 3 certification of the company.
- Bond International reserves all rights to vary, reschedule, or cancel the course or change venue at its discretion without prior notice. However, we will notify you in advance should there be a change in class schedule.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Trainee and his/her company shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as assessed by the relevant funding agency. Trainee and his/her company have to apply for training grant upon registering for the course.
- In the event that the trainee fails to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme, or has been granted funding for the same course before, resulting in his/her application for the funding claim being rejected, the trainee and his/her company is liable to pay the full course fees to Bond International Consultants.
- Further conditions not met as stated below will also constitute above liability to pay Bond International the FULL course fees:
- Trainee achieves less than the minimum attendance required by the course.
- Trainee fails to sit for the required assessment (where applicable)
- Trainee fails the required assessment and is deemed non-competent after assessment.
How To Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND / REPLACEMENT/ DEFERMENT POLICY
- For deferment/transfer/withdrawal of courses, a written notification via email must be submitted and received by Bond International Consultants 2 weeks before course commencement.
- For replacement of course, a written notice via email together with the full particulars of the new participants, must be submitted and received 2 weeks before course commencement.
- All request will be subjected to approval. An administrative fee^ will be imposed for all approved refunds/withdrawals/transfer base on case by case basis.
Assessment Appeal Form – Click here
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.