WSQ Develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 4) a.k.a. Workplace Safety and Health System Management (Synchronous E-learning)
Course Validity Period: 1st January 2019 – 13th October 2023
This course aims to empower participants to acquire the skills and knowledge to develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System implementation plan based on SS ISO 45001 OH&S Management System Standard. On successful completion of this 4-day workshop, trainees will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). The person who has successfully completed this course will be the WSHMS champion and deemed competent to develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan (WSHMS) for the organisation.
The Statement of Attainment on successful completion of this course will help the organisation achieve bizSAFE level 4 recognition by the Workplace Safety and Health Council. WSHMS champions can help organisations plan towards implementing a Workplace Safety and Health Management System.
- bizSAFE Level 1 Certificate of Attendance of CEO/Top management at the bizSAFE Level 1 Workshop for CEO/Top Management,
- bizSAFE Level 2 Statement of Attainment at the WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan Course (bizSAFE Level 2) and
- a Risk Management Audit Report,
the bizSAFE Level 4 Statement of Attainment can be used to apply for bizSAFE Level 4 recognition for the organisation by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC).
Please note: If the WSHMS Champion changes or leaves your company, the newly appointed champion must attend the course as soon as possible to maintain your company’s bizSAFE status.
With the launch of TPGateway on 12 Oct 2020, WSQ Competency Code (i.e. MF-COM-403E-1) and Competency Unit (i.e. Develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS) Implementation Plan aka BizSafe Level 4) have been mapped to the new Technical Skills and Competencies (TSC) Code (i.e. WPH-WSH-4086-1.1) and TSC Title (i.e. Workplace Safety and Health System Management) under the Skills Framework for Workplace Safety and Health effective from 12 Oct 2020.
This course aims to empower participants to acquire the skills and knowledge to develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System implementation plan based on SS ISO 45001 OH&S Management System Standard for recognition of attainment of bizSAFE level 4 by the Workplace Safety and Health Council. Upon successful completion the participant should:
- Be familiar with SS ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System requirements
- Know the requirements of SS ISO 45001 and risk management code of practice
- Develop a WSHMS implementation plan
Who Should Attend?
Operations staff and Safety personnel of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources and Safety/Security. It is recommended that participants attend WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan Course (bizSAFE Level 2) prior to attending this course.
- Introduction to a workplace safety and health management system
- Determine the context of the organisation
- Establish the direction of OH&S management system
- Develop the OH&S plan to address OH&S risks and opportunities, set and achieve OH&S objectives
- Determine the support needed
- Develop operational planning and controls to manage the OH&S risks to an acceptable level
- Establish a framework for organisational emergency preparedness and response plans
- Evaluate OH&S performance and compliance
- Establish an internal audit programme
- Organise management review of OH&S management system
- Establish processes for investigation, reporting and taking actions
- Establish OH&S continual improvement programmes
- Establish a plan to present the developed OH&S Management System implementation plan to the stakeholders for review
28 hours (Synchronous E-learning),
Day 1-4: 9am – 5pm
Lunch break: 12pm – 1pm
For your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
- Employer/individual can register for this course by clicking the REGISTER NOW button below to submit the online registration form.
- Registered trainee’s information will then be enrolled in TPGateway. For Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) trainee, training grant amount may be derived from the enrolment process in TPGateway, subject to SSG’s terms and conditions.
- After the successful enrolment in TPGateway, an e-invoice will be emailed to Employer/Individual with the course fee payable (ie. after deducting the training grant for SC/PR trainees).
- The course fee is payable upfront upon invoicing and before course commencement in order to secure the seat(s), on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Payment is to be made via PayNow/bank transfer/Giro or cheque.
- Trainees must achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the assessments to qualify for a Statement of Attainment (SOA) conferred by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). SOAs of RM/RA Leaders are required during bizSAFE level 3 certification of the company.
- Bond International reserves all rights to vary, reschedule, or cancel the course or change venue at its discretion without prior notice. However, we will notify you in advance should there be a change in class schedule.
- Terms & Conditions
- Trainee and/or the employer shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as assessed by the relevant funding agency.
- In the event that the trainee failed to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme, or has been granted funding for the same course before, resulting in SSG’s rejection of the estimated training grants, the trainee and/or the employer will be liable to pay the full course fees to Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd.
- Further conditions not met as stated below will also constitute above liability to pay Bond International the FULL course fees:
- Trainee achieved less than the minimum attendance required by the course.
- Trainee failed to complete the required assessment/oral interview/course assignments.
- Trainee failed the required assessment and was deemed non-competent after assessment.
- Trainee’s employer is not the direct employer who pays the salary and CPF for the trainee during the course duration period.
E-Certificate Issuance and Retrieval
- At the end of the WSQ course, trainees are required to log in to MySkillsfuture portal at myskillsfuture.gov.sg with their Singpass to update their contact details (i.e. email address and handphone number) so that they can receive system-generated notifications informing them that their e-Certs are ready for downloading.
- Upon successful completion of the WSQ course, trainees may access their e-Certs 3 weeks from the end of course date by logging into MySkillsfuture portal at myskillsfuture.gov.sg with their Singpass. The e-Certs can be found in the ‘Certificates’ tab of the trainee’s Skills Passport upon login. Please click HERE for the process.
- To download WSQ e-Certs, trainees are to log in to the MySkillsFuture portal via Singpass > go to Skills Passport > Certificates.
Please note that WSQ e-Certs will not be generated for voided, exempted and Not-Yet-Competent assessment results.
- Foreign trainees can retrieve their WSQ e-Certs from MySkillsFuture portal > go to ‘Digital Services’ > under ‘Individuals’, click ‘Download Certificates’ > click ‘No Portal ID’ > enter the relevant information to retrieve your certificates.
Virtual/Synchronous E-learning (Current popular mode of training)
In-Person Training @ The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591 (Subject to demand/Safe Management Measures)
How to Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA parking along Beach Road or the side roads; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy / Appeal Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Assessment Appeal Form – Click here
Personal Enquiry Form
Kindly fill in your personal enquiry form for e-certificate with SSG
Personal Information Form – Click here
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.