We are an SAC Accredited Auditing Organisation and MOM Approved WSH Auditing Organisation with auditors to conduct audits for bizSAFE Risk Management:
COVID-19 Risk Management (RM) Audit
||Compliance Audit or Third party Audit
||Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Risk Management
The COVID-19 Risk Management audit seeks to verify compliance of an organisation’s implemented COVID-19 Risk Management System against the requirements of the Risk Management Regulations, World Health Organisation, Ministry of Health and other government law / guidelines regarding COVID-19.
COVID-19 Risk Management Audit Process
1. Application by Applicant Organisation
Authorised Representative of applicant organisation submits a request for quote for auditing service by completing a form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information to be provided by applicant organisation includes:
- the desired audit scope;
- applicant organisation’s name, address(es) of its site(s)/location(s)/branch(es) under the same UEN number, total number of employees, its processes and operations, human and technical resources, functions, relationships and any relevant legal obligations;
- identification of outsourced processes used by the organisation that will affect conformity to requirements;
- The standards or other requirements for which the applicant organisation is seeking auditing service;
- whether consultancy relating to the management system to be audited has been provided, and if so, by whom.
- copy of previous audit report if the audit was not conducted by Bond.
2. Application Review
Bond will review the information submitted in the request for quote to ensure that
- any known difference in understanding between Bond and the applicant organisation is resolved;
- Bond has the competence and ability to perform the audit;
- the site(s) of the applicant organisation’s operations, time required to complete audit and any other points influencing the auditing activity are taken into account (language, safety conditions, threats to impartiality, etc).
After careful evaluation, Bond will email the applicant organisation’s representative acceptance or non-acceptance of the request to quote. Should the request be declined, reasons will be stated clearly in the email.
If the request to quote is accepted, Bond will determine the number of auditors for the audit, the competencies needed in the audit team, as well as the audit duration (based on Annex 2 of Appendix 2 of SAC CT 17).
3. Audit Duration (Remote Audit during ‘Circuit breaker period’)
Depending on organisation size, complexity and operations. the Lead Auditor will consider the time needed to plan and accomplish a complete and effective audit of the client’s management system.
4. Audit Scope, Objectives and Criteria
The Lead Auditor appointed by Bond will discuss with the client to determine the audit objectives and establish the audit scope and criteria.
Policy On Impartiality
Bond is committed to and responsible for the impartiality of its auditing activities and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
Reference To Auditing And Use Of Marks
The use of Bond’s audit report or testimony or Bond’s name, mark or logo shall not be used in communication media such as the Internet, brochures or advertising or other documents without the prior written consent of Bond.
To know more, kindly send us an email at email@example.com, or fill in the safety enquiry below and we will contact you as soon as possible.