Safety Awareness Briefing (1.5 Hours)
Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) covers all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011 and introduces new legislations. All these legislations are mandatory and are legal requirement to comply with them.
To build a strong WSH culture, all employees must be empowered to be actively engaged in WSH. Safety awareness is key.
This course aims to create awareness about the Workplace Safety & Health act and its subsidiary legislations. Staff are expected to have a better understanding about workplace safety and its importance and their personal responsibilities and obligations.
Who Should Attend?
All staff of an organisation.
- Introduction to Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Introduction to stakeholders under WSH Act
- Case examples on safety importance
- Introduction to subsidiary legislations under WSH Act
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available).
Virtual/Synchronous E-learning (Current popular mode of training)
In-Person Training @ The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591 (Subject to demand/Safe Management Measures)
How to Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA parking along Beach Road or the side roads; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.