With effect from 1st March 2022, auditors are required to use a new RM (Risk Management) audit checklist to conduct RM audits. The RM audit is required for companies applying/renewing bizSAFE level 3/4/STAR certification.
The new audit checklist comprises 28 Main Audit questions, 6 Audit Highlights including Safe Management Measures and 25 interview references.
Besides management of terror threats, other workplace risk management include work organization factors and individual health risk factors, safe management measures, etc.
With the bar raised for a higher audit standard, trainees can learn from this class what to expect in preparation for their impending bizSAFE level 3/4/STAR application/renewal.
This course aims to empower trainees to understand what each audit question entails in preparation for their upcoming RM audit. Key points on what to look out for in each audit question will be highlighted. Workshops to encourage application of this new knowledge will be conducted throughout the two half-days (morning) course.
The RM and RA leaders of each organisation are encouraged to attend together so that they can work out amongst themselves who will develop new plans, procedures, documents, policy and templates to meet the new RM audit requirements, and to make necessary amendments to their existing documents. For effective results, whole RM/RA teams are advised to attend this workshop with their RM system in their laptops so as to identify the gaps in preparation for RM audit.
Who Should Attend?
Risk Management Leaders (RM) and Risk Assessment (RA) Leaders of the organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources, Safety and Security.
For more effective application to preparing for a bizSAFE level 3 Risk Management audit, trainees must have completed bizSAFE level 2 Risk Management Course prior to attending this course, preferably recently to know the latest requirements w.e.f. Nov 2021.
- Introduction to the 2022 RM Audit requirements
- Ways to meet 2022 RM requirements.
- Workshop to prepare for 2022 RM audit questions.
- 1.1: OSH Policy
- 2.1 to 2.2: Preparation for hazard identification, risk assessment & risk control
- 3.1 to 3.11: Risk Assessment – hazard identification, risk evaluation & risk control
- 4.1 to 4.8: Implementation of risk management
- 5.1 to 5.6: Review of risk management
- AH1 to AH6: Audit Highlights including Safe Management Measures
- Other supplementary questions
- General assessment of readiness for RM audit
- Course handouts
- Certificate of attendance (Digital Form) conferred by Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd