With effect from 1st March 2022, auditors are required to use a new RM (Risk Management) audit checklist to conduct RM audits. The RM audit is required for companies applying/renewing bizSAFE level 3/4/STAR certification.
The new audit checklist comprises 28 Main Audit questions, 6 Audit Highlights including Safe Management Measures and 25 interview references.
Besides management of terror threats, other workplace risk management include work organization factors and individual health risk factors, safe management measures, etc.
With the bar raised for a higher audit standard, trainees can learn from this class what to expect in preparation for their impending bizSAFE level 3/4/STAR application/renewal.
This course aims to empower trainees to understand what each audit question entails in preparation for their upcoming RM audit. Key points on what to look out for in each audit question will be highlighted. Workshops to encourage application of this new knowledge will be conducted throughout the two half-days (morning) course.
The RM and RA leaders of each organisation are encouraged to attend together so that they can work out amongst themselves who will develop new plans, procedures, documents, policy and templates to meet the new RM audit requirements, and to make necessary amendments to their existing documents. For effective results, whole RM/RA teams are advised to attend this workshop with their RM system in their laptops so as to identify the gaps in preparation for RM audit.
Who Should Attend?
Risk Management Leaders (RM) and Risk Assessment (RA) Leaders of the organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources, Safety and Security.
- Introduction to the 2021 RM Audit requirements
- Ways to meet 2021 RM requirements.
- Workshop to prepare for 2021 RM audit questions.
- 1.1: OSH Policy
- 2.1 to 2.2: Preparation for hazard identification, risk assessment & risk control
- 3.1 to 3.11: Risk Assessment – hazard identification, risk evaluation & risk control
- 4.1 to 4.8: Implementation of risk management
- 5.1 to 5.6: Review of risk management
- AH1 to AH6: Audit Highlights including Safe Management Measures
- Other supplementary questions
- General assessment of readiness for RM audit
- Course handouts
- Certificate of attendance (Digital Form) conferred by Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd
April and June course
Day 1: 9am – 5pm
Lunch break: 12pm – 2pm
Day 1: 9am – 12pm
Day 2: 9am – 12pm
$390/pax (before GST)
For your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
Virtual/Synchronous E-learning (Current popular mode of training)
In-Person Training @ The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591 (Subject to demand/Safe Management Measures)
How to Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA parking along Beach Road or the side roads; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.