Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC) Course
The Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) replaced the Factories Act and came into effect on 1st March 2006. It covered all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011, and introduced new legislations particularly on Incident Reporting and Risk Management. One of its most important Subsidiary Legislation is the Workplace Safety & Health Committee Regulations where a factory that has more than 50 people (staff, contractors, sub-contractors) working at its workplace at any given time is required to have a Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
This course aims to empower participants to be effective safety committee members who will be instrumental in enhancing safety and health at the workplace. The participant would gain an understanding into the requirements to appoint a Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC), the responsibilities of the committee, and be equipped with the practicable means to meet the required responsibilities.
Who Should Attend?
Top Management and appointed members of the Workplace Safety & health Committee
- Introduction to Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Introduction to the Subsidiary Legislations
- Workshop 1
- Incident Reporting Regulations
- Workshop 2
- Risk Management Regulations
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Regulations
- Roles and Functions of the Workplace Safety & Health Safety Committee
- Workshop 3
- Safety Organisation
- Workshop 4
1 day (9.30am to 5.30pm)
S$ 290/pax (before GST)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available).
Virtual/Synchronous E-learning (Current popular mode of training)
In-Person Training @ The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591 (Subject to demand/Safe Management Measures)
How to Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA parking along Beach Road or the side roads; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.