Incident Reporting & Investigation Workshop (IRI)
Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) replaced the Factories Act and came into effect on 1st March 2006. It covers all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011, and introduces new legislations particularly on Incident Reporting and Risk Management.Under the Incident Reporting, organizations are required to do incident reporting to Ministry of Manpower when a Workplace Accident occurs.
This workshop introduces participants to the Workplace Safety and Health Act and how it impacts them. It also takes participants through a step-by-step navigation of iReport, the online system for reporting Accidents, Dangerous Occurrences and Occupational Diseases under WSHA Incident Reporting Regulations and Accidents & Occupational Diseases under the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA)
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Personnel, Safety Committee Members, Managers and Engineers
- Introduction to Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Introduction to the 7 Subsidiary Legislations
- Workshop 1
- Incident Reporting Regulations
- Types of Incidents/Accidents
- Reporting Procedure
- How to do Incident Reporting
- Workshop 2
- Workmen’s Compensation
- Incident Investigation
- Workshop 3
1 day (9.30am to 5.30pm)
S$ 290/pax (before GST)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to email@example.com (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available) (limited to only 10 persons per workshop for maximum interaction and impact)
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591 and/or Virtual/Synchronous E-learning
How To Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.