Fire Safety Manager Services
All Public or Industrial Buildings in Singapore that falls under any the following requirements, are required to appoint a fire safety manager:
a. Public Building (inclusive of Commercial Building)
- 9 storeys or more (including any basement) in height;
- used, constructed or adapted to be used as a hospital;
- has a floor area of 5000 square metres or more; or
- has an occupant load of 1000 persons or more
b. Industrial Building
- has a floor area or site area of 5000 square metres or more; or
- has an occupant load of 1,000 persons or more
Bond International Consultants has also been providing Fire Safety Managers (FSM) services to organisations all over Singapore.
Our Fire Safety Manager service will cover:
- Our consultant will come down periodically and conduct a Fire Safety inspection
- Based on the inspection finding, the consultant will give recommendation and rectification for any safety lapse found
- Our consultant will provide inspection record consisting the findings and recommendation above
- Whenever required, on an agreed timing, our consultant will come down and conduct fire drill along with table top exercises for the fire safety team.
To know more, kindly drop us and email at email@example.com
Or you can fill in the safety enquiry below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.