Workplace Safety & Health Act (WSHA)
The Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) replaced the Factories Act and came into effect on 1st March 2006. It covered all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011, and introduced new legislations particularly on Incident Reporting and Risk Management. Participants will learn through an overview of the WSH Act and its Subsidiary Legislations. Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of attendance will be awarded.
This one-day introductory workshop on WSHA helps participants gain an insight into how WSH Act impacts them and equips them to comply with the legal requirements both as individuals and corporate bodies.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is essential for business owners, managers, engineers, safety professionals, supervisors and all decision-makers overseeing workplace safety and health issues, as well as the general public who would like to understand the impact of the Workplace Safety and Health Act on their personal lives.
- Introduction to Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Introduction to the Subsidiary Legislations
- Workshop 1
- Incident Reporting Legislations
- Workshop 2
- Risk Management Legislations
- How does WSHA impact your organization?
- How does WSHA affect you?
- Benefits of having a good safety culture
- Changing the mindset of workers
- Changing the mindset of management
- Action Plan for Safety
1 day (9.30am to 5.30pm)
S$ 290/pax (before GST)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available) (limited to only 10 persons per workshop for maximum interaction and impact)
How To Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.