Basic Traffic Control Course (BTCC)
The Code of Practice for Traffic Control at Work Zone came into effect on 23 April 2007 and was revised on 23 July 2010. The objective of the revisions is to improve upon existing practices and its user friendliness. Our half day workshop is specially catered to increase awareness and familiarise workers with these revisions in order to protect their workers involved in roadworks, such as construction or landscaping or tree pruning by the roads, maintenance/installation of ERP, traffic lighting, street lighting, road repair/maintenance, and others.
At the end of the course, participants will gain an understanding of each step involved in providing traffic controls, identifying and applying workable concepts and techniques, and better appreciate the principles in design and installation of traffic control devices. Participants will have knowledge on how to to use uniform control devices recognized by motorists throughout the island and in accordance with the Code of Practice. Participants will also gain a deeper understanding towards safeguarding the safety and health of co-workers and themselves.
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors and workers who need to manage traffic projects in their course of their work. Individuals who work on LTA projects will also find this course useful.
- Introduction to Code of Practice for Traffic Control
- Basic Signages and Their Use
- Basic Traffic Safety Devices and Their Use
- Procedures in Laying of Traffic Signages
- Procedures in Laying of Other Traffic Devices
- Manual Operated Stop/Go Sign Operating Procedures
- General Test
3 hours (9.30am to 12.30pm)
S$ 148/pax (before GST)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available) (limited to only 10 persons per workshop for maximum interaction and impact)
How To Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.