The health and welfare of our trainees and staff are of utmost concern to us. In light of the evolving situation regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we are ensuring they are continually updated and adhering to all measures as recommended by the Ministry of Health’s latest public health advisory.
Generally, all our classes or work will be CONDUCTED ONLINE. If physical classes or work are allowed, our scheduled classes will proceed with the following existing and new measures being activated, such as:
- Temperature taking twice a day
- Trainees will be required to complete a Travel & Health Declaration Form on the 1st day of course prior to entering class.
- Increased cleaning frequency
- Social Distancing
- Advising trainees of basic hygiene at all times.
- Individually-wrapped food for tea-breaks.
- Maintaining contact lists (in case of contact tracing).
The 5 categories of Trainees below should NOT attend classes. All re-scheduling of classes of the below affected will be done at no extra costs (please email me at email@example.com).
- Quarantine Order
- Leave of Absence
- Stay Home Notice
- Feeling Unwell, with Symptoms of Cough and Runny Nose – Regardless of your travel history, trainees who feel unwell or experience any symptoms of flu and cough are advised to seek medical attention immediately and rest and recuperate fully at home.
- Any other latest requirement by authorities not listed above.
For safety and health, we reserve all rights to postpone or cancel class or turn away any visitor to our premises based on above or any new instruction from government.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and take appropriate actions as guided by the authorities and we appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Should you require further assistance or clarification pertaining to any other issues, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us @ 6440 2166.