Safe Management Officer Course
Due to the new risk of COVID-19, Singapore government and stakeholders have implemented new Safe Management Measures under COVID-19 Temporary Measures Act. Organizations need to implement Safe Management Measures in order to resume their business activities. Organisations are also required to appoint Safe Management Officers under Safe Management Measures requirements.
On completion of this course, learners can acquire the knowledge and skills to be a Safe Management Officer for the organisation in coordinating the implementation of the Safe Management Measures in their workplaces. Participants will gain knowledge and skills in workplace risk management for COVID-19 situation in mitigating COVID-19 risks at source, and in monitoring the effectiveness of implementation of safe management measures.
Who Should Attend?
Appointed (Non-construction) Safe Management Officers, Head of Departments, Management Representatives, Safe Distancing Officers, Risk Management and Risk Assessment leaders, Leaders implementing Safe Management Measures.
Kindly note that this is not a Construction Safe Management Officer course required by Building Construction Authority for construction sector. Safety Management Officer from other industry are encouraged to be trained. Currently it is still non-mandatory for Safe Management Officers from non-construction industry to attend a Safe Management Officer Course.
A certificate will be issued only for those who have 100% completed the course and completed his/her workshop/assignment successfully.
- Introduction to COVID-19 according to WHO/MOH
- Introduction to COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act
- COVID-19 in Risk Management
- Risk Matrix – Severity and Likelihood
- Hierarchy of Risk Control for COVID-19
- COVID-19/Biohazard Risk Management according to Risk Management Regulations
- COVID-19/Biohazard Risk Management according to Code of Practice for Risk Management
- Safe Management Measures
- Safe Management Officers – Roles and Responsibilities
- Safe Management Checklists
- Workshop / Assessment
- Roles of Risk Management Champions, RM Leaders, RA Leaders in COVID-19 / Biohazard Risk Managemen
- Identifying COVID-19 threats and control measures according to Risk Management Regulations
- Formulating a Risk Assessment on COVID-19 threats according to Code of Practice for Risk Management Regulations
- Incorporating COVID-19 risk control measures into risk communication to all employees according to Risk Management Regulations
- Risk Assessment Record Keeping according to Risk Management Regulations
- COVID-19 Safe Management Measures at the Workplace for Resumption of Business Activities – Risk Assessment
4 hours (1.30pm to 5.30pm)
S$ 120/person (before GST)
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591 and/or Virtual/Synchronous E-learning
How To Get There
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, combine class(es), change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.